Monday, October 20, 2008

Hw. 1 My break in Chicago

On the classes break I went to Chicago. I was hosted in The Palmer House of Hilton. The hotel was on Chicago downtown, near Michigan Avenue. It was fantastic; it was really pretty. I went to Chicago with Vanessa. We arrived to Chicago on Saturday and leaved on Tuesday. I was so exiting to be there, because Chicago is a real city for me. I am used to be in those kinds of places and Carbondale it is nor like that. When I was there I felt like if I was in home with traffic, people, street sound, and diversity. I needed these things. I did not want to come to Carbondale again. We went to a lot of place, like the Planetarium, Field Museum, Michigan Avenue, Sears Tower, and some parks. I really enjoy the experience of been in Chicago. I hope be there again.

2 comments:

Anna said...

It looks like you had a lot of fun on your break! I really like your pictures!!

tom said...

wow- nice pictures!